JACKERSMAKERJACKERSMAKER

Main Games Reviews Stats

The 63 Game The 63 Game

made me angry

i got everthing in place apart from 62 and 63 were mixed up. are you sure this is possible because no matter how hard i tried i couldnt sort the last 2 numbers out?

Dai-Yuu responds:

I think there is a way to do that. I'll try it my self, and see what i can do for you. <newer version coming soon.

Aircrafts Race Aircrafts Race

lol

u spelt DOLLARS* wrong

Olympic Trampolining Olympic Trampolining

NOT TO BAD

NOT TO GOOD EITHER THO I JUS HELD CTRL BUTTON AND WON MAYBE MORE TRICKS AND A POSSIBILITY OF A DODGEY LANDING WHERE YOU GOT NO POINTS COULD IMPROVE IT

V3ng3anc3 responds:

DID YOU BREAK YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY?
BY CHEATING IT DOESNT MAKE YOU FEEL THE SAME INSIDE WHILST IF YOU DO IT PROPERLY THEN YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF.

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

soooooo

this game is quite good but i think its quite overated i know more than one game better than this

3D Animatet Cube Tutorial 3D Animatet Cube Tutorial

rubbish

jus to let you know a 2d cube is also known as a square dumb arse

Guess You! Guess You!

THIS IS A VERY GOOD IDEA

IT IS AND IF YOU ARE GENUINE IT WILL MAKE A GREAT GAME BUT I JUST CAN;T HELP BUT THINK YOUR USIN THIS GAME AS A WAY TO STEAL MSN ACCOUNT ECT....... THERE MUST BE A WAY YOU CAN MAKE THIS GAME WORK ONLINE WITHOUT INFORMATION SUCH AS PASSWORDS

Hired responds:

It doesn't require you to enter any passwords or information. You simply go to the page where it's at and if you are online you chat with your friend asking them yes or no questions about their person. Again it doesn't require you to enter account info.